Regarding Corona VirusPosted 2020-03-12
Emballator Lagan Plast has altered to crisis preparedness, which means that we are constantly monitoring the development of the Corona virus and continuously assessing potential impact.
We act in accordance to the guidelines communicated by the Public Health Authority.
The following applies so far;
- Daily follow-up of decisions and risks of new conditions.
- Visits and business trips are postponed to the future, with the exception of certain business-critical visits that are assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- The security of our delivery and production flows is expanded with, among other things, increased contact with our partners.
- Information dissemination to increase awareness of routines.
- Physical visits between our production units are postponed to minimize the risks of possible spread.
For further information, contact Sustainability Manager 0372-652 08 alt. email@example.com
Back to news