Covid – 19Posted 2020-09-11
We continue to produce packaging that makes life easier – even in tough times like these.
Our production sites are currently producing according to plan and we can’t see any disorders in the supply chain. We should stress that this is a very fluid, rapidly changing situation and we are doing everything we can to ensure we do not add to the spread of the virus.
Below you will find a short summary of our actions on both the people and supply chain side of the business. We are continuously overviewing the development of the situation and act in accordance to the guidelines communicated by the Public Health Authority.
- We have set up company crisis committees in order to be able to act fast, make risk analysis and follow up on the development of the situation on a daily basis.
- Work goes on as usual on both of our premises (digitally or physically) and we are available for calls, emails and all inquiries.
- Visitors to our premises are postponed until further notice. Same goes for visits between our two factories.
- The security of our delivery precision and production flow is increased by, among other things, closer contact with partners and increased communication regarding prognosis.
- We have put in place procedures to ensure we are working within safe-space guidelines and avoiding any team gatherings.
Our website is updated every Friday and in case of any critical event in order to keep our customers and stakeholders updated. For us to be able to continue to work in a proactive manner, we ask our customers to send us your order prognoses well in advance (increased and decreased volumes).
Any specific information on orders placed or orders you’re about to place will need to be discussed with our sales team, see contact information.
For general information, contact Sustainability Manager Frida Nilsson +46372 65208 firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to news